Aid bra - buckle cotton knit - las vegas grey
Form Fitting sports bra, made from supportive double layer knit
Features internal shaping for additional support
Soft and stretchy rib knit, slightly thicker than the Seamless U-Top
Good for exercise
This style is available in size XS/S and M/L
XS/S is best suited for sizes A-C cup
M/L is best suited for sizes C-DD cup
86% cotton 10% pa 4% ea
Made in Portugal
Standard height 170cm and 67"
Origin: Brazil, India, Egypt
Certificates: GOTS, Oeko-Tex, OCS 100
- Cotton is a natural seed fiber.
- Cotton is the most common natural material used today in garment production. It is durable, breathable, absorbent, and soft. Cotton is ideal for dyeing and printing. The material is also biodegradable and hypoallergenic.
- Conventional cotton generally has a high environmental impact. It requires a vast amount of water and depletes the soil. To increase production, harmful pesticides, and fertilizers are used, polluting the grounds and waters.
- Baserange only sources organic cotton, as we want to ensure that no harmful chemicals are used in the entire production process, water consumption is controlled and workers' rights are also preserved.
- Organic cotton promotes and enhances biodiversity and biological cycles and is beneficial to human health and the environment. Even though the properties of organic cotton fiber are not as good as regular cotton fiber, the production of organic cotton is growing.
- There is also a lot of cotton that is certified organic, that may not actually be organic, as it is mixed with conventional cotton. This is because the demand for organic cotton is big, but it grows much slower than conventional cotton and droughts are becoming more common.