Origin: Australia, Austria
Certificates: Oeko-tex 100, Woolmark, SustainaWOOL
- Wool comes from sheep.
- Merino wool is suited for sensitive skin because it is a soft and breathable material and is not itchy like other types of wool.
- Wool regulates according to the temperature
- The fabric is biodegradable, and it comes from a renewable source.
- Wool is often seen as the technical fabric of nature without the use of man-made substances because it also absorbs moisture without feeling wet or cold, is antibacterial and has odor-fighting properties.
- Wool is resistant to static electricity
- It is hypoallergenic and fire retardant.