Mississippi bra - velours - civi blue - wt23
Darts at chest
Thin elastic trim at hem
Thin adjustable straps
Supportive for medium and small bust
88% Ecovero Viscose 12% Recycled Polyamide
Made in Portugal
Model wears a size S
Standard height 170cm and 67"
Certifications: EU Ecolabel, FSC, PEFC
- Modal is a rayon fiber that is known to be durable and flexible.
- We only use Lenzing Modal, which is made by a process that recovers and reuses byproducts.
- The wood fibers are fully traceable to sustainably managed forests.
- Modal is made of beech tree pulp that doesn’t require irrigation.
- The fabric biodegradable. It is made by spinning tree cellulose and soaking that in sodium hydroxide.
- Producing modal requires 10-20 times less water than cotton and uses fewer chemicals than conventional viscose.
- The fabric also resists pilling and doesn’t shrink or crease, it gets stronger when it’s wet and doesn’t lose its shape.
- Micro modal is a lighter, softer and finer version of conventional modal.
- The fabric is biodegradable.